Chapter 2

 Pop-out topics 

Digital Revolution:

    Living in a time period that so heavily relies on digital media I never thought to look back where we began.  Something as small as bits and bytes leads to a realization of just how computers "read" data to them is read by a series of just 1's and 0's.



Compter's

I have taken advantage of the pure ease and simplicity of my laptop.  Growing up my grandparents always told me just how big the early computers were.  I always assumed they were just over exaggerating because I mean how big could a screen, pc, keyboard, and mouse be? Naively I assumed computers always looked like what I know now... just supper sized like a big mac.  I was shocked just to see how computers truly filled a room and were no what I expected to see visually.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 10

Chapter 13

Chapter 7