Chapter 10

 Variables that can effect pictures 

There was an image in the book that surpised me.  Both pictures were of the same duck.  But one seemed more clear to me.  Before I read why I just assumed it was because of some editing.  I was shocked it had to do with the fact that shutter speed and focus were changed.  It looked clearer because the background was blurred out.  I was better able to focus on the Duck.


Different lenses

I cant believe how naive I was.  I assumed all cameras used the one lesnse.  I thought what made them different was the settings in which they used.  It all makes sense because as a kid I LOVED the movies that got up close with insects.  I would get so mad in my backyard when I couldnt video with the same quality.  Turns out I needed a Macro Lense.




Comments

  1. This is the whole concept of Portrait Mode on the iPhone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 13

Chapter 7